Discover the beautiful Fort Collins meeting space available at the Elizabeth, and give the events you've planned even more to offer. Named for the crossroads of The Elizabeth’s location, our two meeting rooms are a welcoming change from common spaces usually seen in hotels. From the serene décor to the amazing acoustics, each detail was well thought out and carefully selected to create ideal meeting and event space.
Walnut Ballroom – 2,605 square feet
- Combination of contemporary and traditional décor
- Muted blue, beige, gold and cream color scheme with beautiful millwork
- Large space with intimate, comforting feel
- Beautiful lighting and outstanding acoustics
- Versatile space to accommodate a variety of meetings and events
Chestnut Room – 1,088 square feet
- Natural light from floor to ceiling windows overlooking Chestnut Street
- Doors on window wall provide indoor/outdoor access
- Light and airy feel with high ceilings
- Striking spa-like décor
- Flat screen monitors for a high-tech experience
Each room is divisible into two sections, providing the ideal space for breakouts or smaller events. The beautiful library styled pre-function space separates the two rooms and is the entryway to The Emporium. We invite you to create your perfect event with us, tailored to the needs of your group.